Friday, July 6, 2012

Introduction

Hi! My name's Rebecca Haldeman and I'm a 6th grade teacher. When I return to my room in August, I'll be starting my 6th year of teaching, which is very hard to believe. I graduated from Elizabethtown College in PA with my Elementary Ed. degree and will *hopefully* be finishing up my master's degree by the end of July. I love teaching all sorts of things, but I think math is my favorite. At home I have a husband and two furry kids: Huten, a German Shepherd/Burmese Mountain Dog mix, and Jack, a lovely little gray cat.I enjoy music, computers, games, crocheting, photography, and lots of other stuff. This blog is going to be a way for me to keep track of and reflect on things in my classroom as I go along. Any comments, questions, and/or suggestions are more than welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment