Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Christmas in July

I've been ordering and working on things over the past couple days and they are starting to arrive/get completed.

The first thing I want to share is my brand new teacher's toolbox. Huge thanks to Mrs. Rojas over at Create Teach Share for the wonderful idea. Mine isn't quite as fancy as hers, but I still think it turned out pretty nicely.

I'm excited to have everything in once place that my students can access easily without having to get into my desk. This should help keep things running smoothly because I don't have to stop what I'm doing to get them supplies they might need.

Here is a picture of my creation:


I have a couple of the small slots that I can still fill with something. I used self adhesive labels, a metallic Sharpie, and some accent stickers to create mine.

Can't wait to find a spot for it in my classroom!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment