Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Groupon Deal!

I love Groupon and I love Vistaprint...combine the two together and you've got one happy teacher.

I just received my order from Vistaprint yesterday (I'll share all that I got in a couple of days), but then I go on Groupon and they have an offer for $70 worth of things for.......$17!!!!!! Yep, you heard that right. How could I not get it?

So...now it's time to think about what I want to get with this! Any ideas or suggestions? I'm giddy with anticipation on what to create this time!

Click on the picture below to get your own..but hurry, there are only 4 days left!

Happy shopping!

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. The problem is that with groupon you don't get the regular deals. You will pay the (almost) full prices instead of the usual 25-40% off. It's still a bargain, but you can't use your groupon money to check out for another order.

    ReplyDelete