Thursday, September 27, 2012

Must-Do May-Do Catch-Up

Every day I have writing and reading workshop in my classroom. Some of the things everyone does every day. Some of the things are more optional if they do them at all or what day they do them during the week. I use Must-Do May-Do and Catch-Up to help keep things organized and easy to follow. I created signs that go on my whiteboard and I make a list next to for the students to take care of during workshop time. It makes it so easy because I don't have to worry about answering questions. Everything is all spelled out. Because I put it on the whiteboard, it can easily be changed to fit the needs of the class.

You can have your own set of signs for the whiteboard by visiting my TPT store here. You'll be so glad you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment